Tags: Facebook, grandkids, grandparents, millennial, rules
Is this number surprising to you? 89% of grandkids enjoy connecting with their grandparents on Facebook.
But there are a few rules ‘the grandkids’ wish their grandparents would follow.
An in-home nursing service called ‘Visiting Angels’ recently polled millennials and asked them about their grandparents and facebook.
The results of the poll showed that there are some rules grandkids wished their grandparents would follow.
1. Don’t post personal stuff about money or family feuds.
2. Don’t use too many emojis. 1 in 5 said their grandparents overuse them.
3. Don’t try so hard to be friends with their friends. 25% say do not send their friend a friend request.
4. Don’t post about anything too sad, like being sick or lonely.
5. Don’t try to act too cool. 22% of millennials say it’s embarrassing.