Would you agree that there are two types of people in the world?
Morning people and night people? Which are you?
If you are a night person, a new study found that it is possible to turn yourself into a morning person.
1. Force yourself to wake up earlier! Get up two to three hours earlier than normal, then immediately get some sun. The sun signals your body to stop producing melatonin. Open your curtains or having breakfast outside!
2. No caffeine after 3:00 PM! This included soda and coffee.
3. Keep lights to a minimum at night, and get in bed two or three hours earlier than usual. This could be a tough one! According to the story, getting to be early, trains your body to start producing melatonin earlier, so it’s easier to sleep.
4. Keep your schedule! Even on the weekend, don’t stay up late, or sleep in! Try to go to bed within a 30-minute window each night, and NO naps after 4:00 PM.
5. Schedule your meals! Eat breakfast as soon as you wake up and do not eat dinner after 7:00 PM.
Late sleepers can reset their internal body clocks to bounce out of bed earlier with a few practical life hacks – which can indeed make them healthy, wealthy and wise.