Do we need a reason or a day to enjoy pizza? If you do, Tomorrow is National Pizza Day!
So here’s a few pizza stats for you-
1. 98% of Americans like pizza, and 54% of us even say we love it.
2. Almost one in three people eat it at least once a week.
3. 33 million Americans would pick pizza as their last meal on Earth and 26 million would give up getting-it-on for a year for unlimited pizza.
4. The most popular toppings are pepperoni, sausage, mushroom and bacon. The least popular are anchovies, eggplant, pineapple and artichokes.
5. When it comes to crusts, “regular” is the most popular, thin crust is second and deep dish is third.
Where’s your favorite place for pizza in Acadiana?