It’s just about here, cold-and-flu season! A new survey found the average American gets sick about four times a year.
About 2,000 people were asked the question, what would you be willing to give up if it meant you would never get another cold for the rest of your life.
1. Would you give up social media? 29% said YES
2. Would you give up caffeine? Again, 29% said YES
3. Would you give up sex? 21% said YES
4. Would you give up TV and movies? 18% said YES
5. Would you give up all of your vacation time going forward? 17% said YES
The survey also found the top ways we make ourselves more comfortable when we’re sick-
taking more naps
wearing comfier clothes, or pajamas
using extra blankets
watching more TV
eating whatever we want