The cast of the next season of “Dancing with the Stars” was finally confirmed on “Good Morning America”on Friday.
It’s an all athlete season, and here are the 10 couples competing —
1. Olympic figure skater Adam Rippon, dancing with Jenna Johnson.
2. Notre Dame basketball star Arike Ogunbowale, dancing with Gleb Savchenko.
3. Olympic luger Chris Mazdzer, dancing with Witney Carson.
4. Olympic snowboarder Jamie Anderson, dancing with Artem Chigvintsev.
5. Former Olympic softball player Jennie Finch Daigle, dancing with Keo Motsepe.
6. Former baseball player Johnny Damon, dancing with Emma Slater.
7. Washington Redskins cornerback Josh Norman, dancing with Sharna Burgess.
8. Former NBA legend Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, dancing with Lindsay Arnold.
9. Olympic figure skater Mirai Nagasu, dancing with Alan Bersten.
10. Former Olympic figure skater Tonya Harding, dancing with Sasha Farber.
The season will premiere on April 30th on ABC.