Today 3/14 is National Pi Day, the mathematical formula 3.14, not ‘pie’ day….but many restaurants are running pie and pizza promotions!
The mathematical constant, 3.14, is the ratio of a circle’s circumference to its diameter.
Here are some pizza and pie deals you can take advantage of today, 3/14. Some may require coupons, and we don’t have many of these here in Acadiana, but here ya go
1. Pies at Whole Foods are $3.14 off.
2. Marie Callender’s . . . get a free slice of pie with any full-price meal.
3. If you use the 7-Eleven rewards app, you can get a slice of pizza for 50 cents.
4. California Pizza Kitchen . . . one slice of Key Lime Pie for $3.14.
5. BJ’s Restaurant & Brewhouse is selling mini one-topping pizzas for $3.14.
6. Cicis has a coupon deal where you buy one adult buffet at normal price, and get a second one for $3.14.
7. Boston Market . . . get a free Rotisserie Chicken Pot Pie when you buy one at the normal price, plus a drink.
8. White Castle is getting in on it even though their promotion has nothing to do with pie. With a coupon, you can get a Breakfast Slider combo for $3.14.