Do you find yourself becoming your parents? Are you doing things, and then say…..’whew, that was just like my mom/dad.”
According to a recent survey, for the average woman, you ‘become your parents’ at the age of 33, for the average man, it’s at 34.
For women, the biggest signs are they start acting more maternal-
- taking up hobbies like knitting
- using clichés and expressions their mothers used
- starting to look more like them physically
For men, the biggest signs are-
- start balding and gaining weight
- turning off lights in empty rooms
- dressing more conservatively
- taking on their fathers’ political opinions.