If you’re someone who’s always late….don’t worry, it’s cool! We found a recent article on how to be avoid being late.
1. When you estimate how long it’ll take to get somewhere, always round up to the nearest 10. Instead of saying, “It’ll take 14 minutes to get there,” assume 20 minutes.
2. Learn to be okay with waiting. People who are never late to stuff tend to spend a lot of time waiting in their car. Once you’re parked, you can read, listen to the radio, or use social media on your phone.
3. Buy a wall clock. Put it somewhere you can see it while you’re getting ready, or start wearing a watch. The point is it’s too easy to lose track of time if your only clock is the one on your phone.
4. Time yourself. If you’re always late for work, maybe you’re just not giving yourself enough time in the morning. Try using the stopwatch on your phone to see how long it really takes to get ready…..adjust your routine if you need to.
5. Stop making excuses, like you’re just “really busy.” If you’re always late, it’s not because you’re too busy. It’s because being on time isn’t truly a priority for you, once you make it a priority, you’ll be on time more often than not.
What category do you fall into? Late or Punctual?